San Clemente Shorecliffs Beach Club Association Rules & Regulations
The following are the current Beach Club Rules. These rules are intended to help the membership enjoy the facility while also respecting other members as well. In addition, many of the rules are in place for the safety of the members, their families and guests. Please have respect for your fellow neighbors and members and follow the stated and posted rules.
Beach Club Rules
1. Admission only with a valid membership wristband. Each membership allows for a maximum of 12 guests per day at the beach.
2. Guests must be accompanied by the homeowner or have the homeowner’s valid membership wristband with them when visiting the Beach Club.
3. One picnic table per household.
4. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
5. NO GLASS allowed on Beach Club property.
6. No fires or barbeques on Beach Club property.
7. No animals on Beach Club property.
8. Surfboards, bodyboards, and/or skimboards must be stored in designated areas only. Nothing should be stored on the patio area.
9. No skateboard, roller blade or bicycle riding on Beach Club property.
10. Smoking of any kind is prohibited on the Beach Club premises.
Note: In the event that you need a replacement membership wristband, please contact any Beach Club Staff. There is a $50.00 charge for replacement Membership “Access Fobs”. Rev. 6/06